Welcome back! We've missed you!
As of June 5th, 2020, both of our Julie Skaling Physiotherapy clinics are fully open to welcome you back for all of your massage and physiotherapy needs.
We’ve made many changes to our clinic procedures and we’d like to share with you what you can expect when you visit:
- If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you reschedule your appointment. Staff are also asked to stay home if they have any new or unusual symptoms and are not feeling well.
- You will be screened over the phone when you call to book your appointment and you will be asked to self-screen again when you arrive.
- Everyone is asked to wear a mask before entering the clinic (you may wear one of your own or if you don’t have one, you may purchase one here for $2). Staff will also be wearing masks to help ensure everyone’s safety.
- We also ask that you either wash your hands at one of the bathrooms on site before entering the clinic or use hand sanitizer upon coming in.
- Please be mindful of other patients and continue to practice social distancing of 6 feet, where possible. Plexiglass has been installed at our front desks where social distancing is not possible.
This is certainly a challenging time for everyone that continues to evolve, so we too, will continue to re-evaluate as time goes on. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these uncertain times!
We are so happy to be back and see all of you again!
This is how physiotherapy works for now!
Modalities include arthritis/chronic pain management, industrial/workplace health, palliative care, sports injury, and many more…
Julie Skaling Physiotherapy Clinic has 21 employees which include physiotherapists, massage therapists, occupational therapists, physiotherapy assistants, and admin staff.