Covid-19 Update - April 27th, 2021
As per yesterday's announcement, our clinics are allowed to remain open for physiotherapy and massage therapy. Please continue to self monitor for symptoms and reach out if you have any questions or need to reschedule your appointment!
Welcome back! We've missed you!
As of June 5th, 2020, both of our Julie Skaling Physiotherapy clinics are fully open to welcome you back for all of your massage and physiotherapy needs.
We’ve made many changes to our clinic procedures and we’d like to share with you what you can expect when you visit:
- If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you reschedule your appointment
- You will be screened over the phone when you call to book your appointment and you will be asked to self-screen again when you arrive
- Everyone is asked to wear a mask or face covering before entering the clinic (if you do not have your own, we have some available for you)
- We also ask that you either wash your hands at one of the bathrooms on site before entering the clinic or use hand sanitizer upon coming in
- Please be mindful of other patients and continue to practice social distancing of 6 feet, where possible. Plexiglass has been installed at our front desks where social distancing is not possible
This is certainly a challenging time for everyone that continues to evolve, so we too, will continue to re-evaluate as time goes on. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these uncertain times!
We are so happy to be back and see all of you again!
Modalities include arthritis/chronic pain management, industrial/workplace health, palliative care, sports injury, and many more…
Julie Skaling Physiotherapy Clinic has 21 employees which include physiotherapists, massage therapists, occupational therapists, physiotherapy assistants, and admin staff.